Saturday, September 6, 2008

A Winning Season!

Cathy, whose blog is The Tortefeasor has given me another award for my blog!! Cathy's blog is one of my favorites (and would be even if it didn't have the world's best legal/baking pun for a blog name!) Her posts are written with wit and good humor. Some day, I hope to bestow an award on her...


Here are the Award Rules:

1. when you receive a diamond, make a post about it on your blog.
2. name the blogger from whom you got it.
3. award the diamonds to seven other bloggers.
4. link them.
5. and tell them they got one.

Here are the blogs I'd like to award a lovely diamond:

1. Matt of Matt's Kitchen
2. Tommi of Brown Interior
3. Elizabeth of Cake or Death
4. Wendy of Pink Stripes
5. Natashya of Living in the Kitchen With Puppies
6. Mary Ann of Meet Me in the Kitchen
7. Melly of Miscellany

I recommend you check out all these awesome blogs! I think you'll agree: they're award-worthy!!

5 comments:

NKP said...

Thank you so very much! I am honoured.
ps, I had my eye on the peach recipe from bon appetit as well, yours turned out very tasty looking indeed!

Mary Ann said...

Thank you! That shortcake looks wonderful and the perfect thing to make with all the fresh peaches we have in the backyard~!

Matt's Kitchen said...

Nancy,
Thank you for the much needed encouragement! Like the dogs that eat the crumbs from the table, I gobble up the tender nuggets of grace that others generously share with me.
Enjoy the rest of your week!
Matt

Anonymous said...

Well, you do deserve the diamond. Many thanks for passing it over to me. I'm flattered!

Liz said...

Thank you so much! I enjoy reading your blog and am flattered that you thought of me. Much appreciated!