Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Box of goodness


I finally got my act together and registered with Moore Farms, an association of small sustainable, natural and/or organic food producers that serves Metro Atlanta and offers an option of custom ordering. Last Friday I chose my produce.

The pickup was today, at a location about a mile away, conveniently located between the gym and my house. Did I feel virtuous going to work out then to pick up my fabulous box o' veggies on the way home? You bet I did.

Inside the box:
lettuce
slicing tomatoes
roma tomatoes
peaches
sweet potatoes
white potatoes
and organic pasteurized eggs

I planned some of our meals this week around the contents. And it looks like a peach dimple cake for TWD.

1 comment:

Karleen said...

That looks like a very delicious box!