Sunday, September 7, 2008

{Cool Tools} Small Wonder


I cannot begin to count the number of times that I've torn up the edge of a rubber scraper when coaxing tomato paste out of those tiny, narrow cans. Well, no more! Last time we were in a kitchen store, I found this nifty little scooping scraper, and it comes in quite handy for all those small scraping tasks, naturally. What can I say? It's the little things in life.... (And yes, that is a chicken-shaped cutting board in the picture below. I've had it for years, but sadly it's beginning to crack)

2 comments:

Liz said...

That is genius! I always end up using a metal spoon and getting annoyed because it leaves so much stuff in the can. I'll have to be on the lookout for one of these!

Laura said...

I have a thing for both fun and useful kitchen gadgets (is that spelled right? - doesn't look right this early). This must be added to the collection immediately! Kitchen store, here I come.