Thursday, June 11, 2009

We interrupt this blog...


... for technical difficulties! My internet service at home has gotten very squirrely for the past week, and I am mostly without an internet connection. So that's why I haven't been posting or commenting very much. Well that, and a spate of construction at my house has kept me hopping.

Blog posts should resume as soon as I resolve the computer issue! In the meanwhile, the photo up top is of a 1 pound block of fresh yeast that I bought at a local specialty market. I had an intensive baking session for the two weeks right before my construction, baking bread nearly every day. You can see my Italian Knot Rolls, made with fresh yeast, on this post on my bread blog, Corner Loaf.

6 comments:

NKP said...

Looking forward to your return! Lots of internet problems all over lately..

Barbara said...

What's going on with all the internet problems I am reading about? Mine's been OK. (Knock on wood.) Hope you solve yours soon.

dharmagirl said...

i've missed you:) internet troubles are maddening...as are construction projects, except that they usually wind up with something really awesome:)

Creative Classroom Core said...

I am looking forward to you coming back :)

Unknown said...

Hope you get the internet problems resolved! I've missed your blog posts and tweets :)

Kayte said...

Oh, excuses, excuses, excuses...get that computer desk up on the roof and let's get going with these posts...LOL!